December 18, 2010

Day 16: Switch Lives for a Day

Ummm.... That is a great question. Honestly, I think it would be interesting to switch lives with a guy or be able to know what goes through their head on a daily basis...but I might not want to know. There are two people that I would want to switch places with for one day and one day only. 

The beautiful and talented Audrey Hepburn during her prime. She was an amazing woman and will always be one of the greats.

President Obama. This may seem weird, but as a kid I wanted to be the first female president. So I think it would be cool to find out what really happens as President and what secrets and information they have that no one else knows. It'd be very interesting.

So when I asked Jeff if he could switch lives with someone for a day I thought he would say some football player or some actor. I really couldn't have thought of anyone specific for him. Yet his response didn't surprise me, but it did make me smile and think "only Jeffrey."



The one and only: Dane Cook.

No comments: