February 19, 2012

Moving Time

So I have been absent from the blogging world for quite sometime. Despite my best efforts I just never had time to blog or finish the blogs I had started to write. I am however writing today to let everyone know that our blog has been moved. Yupp. I created a new blog that I have been working on for quite sometime. I wanted a place that was more organized and function for everything I wanted to do. I wanted to make sure it was set up and ready to be used. I hope you enjoy and will come visit it often.


7 comments:

Tiffany Hartman said...

Hi, Katie!

I just tried commenting on your new blog (sorry I haven't kept up with you; I'll do better!) and it won't let me! Is there some kind of setting that you can change to allow comments? It wants me to "select a profile" and no matter which profile I select, it will not post my comment! :(

Unknown said...

that's odd. I'll check my settings thanks for letting me know!

Unknown said...

I think I fixed it

Tiffany Hartman said...

Still no luck! I just made a funny comment about Semi Pro, too. I'm so bummed because it won't be funny if I post it now. LOL jk. Try again and let me know if it works!

Unknown said...

I really don't know what it could be. I tried adjusting again. I know its like weeks between this comments. I suck. Thanks for letting me know there's a problem.

Tiffany Hartman said...

Haha alright...

In my blog list, I just changed the link to go to your new blog. That being said, just know that I'm visiting often and if I could, I'd leave you lots of messages! I'll try every now and again and maybe one of these days, the kinks will work themselves out.

You are so cute. Thanks for sharing your lives with everyone!

Unknown said...

Your so sweet. Yeah hopefully one day it will fix it. I get messages left and even Kristal did. What error does it give you?